With Company response Not resolved

After my alarm went down for a couple weeks with no attempt by CSG and local guys to repair, I cancelled their service in writing and had another service put in.They continued to bill for full service for several months and then turned over to a collection agency when I did not pay for service not received.

After attempting to resolve the matter, the head of customer service would not return my calls.Over $400 in charges for time not in service is unbelievable but what they seem to think is more important than a good customer Stay far away from these guys is my best recommendation

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of central security group security system. Central Security Group needs to "the collection removed from my credit record immediatly" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned central security group security system in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Central Security Group. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Vivint.

Had an Experience with Central Security Group?

Comments

CSGCares
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States #1075094
Central Security Group

Dear Customer,

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention.I understand you've had a difficult experience canceling your account.

We would like to apologize and take this opportunity have our leadership team contact you to learn about experience and look into your concern.

When you have a moment please email us your account info at csgcares@centralsecuritygroup.com.

We look forward to speaking with you shortly.

Central Security Group