This company is horrible.I signed up with Smith Monitoring and they subcontracted out to this company.

I was a good customer and in good standing for years and when I sold my company and provided them with proof that I was no longer the owner of the property they told me that if the new buyer was not willing to take over the account that I would be charged the remainder of the contract. The new buyers were tearing down the existing building therefore making that impossible and Central Security Group insisted that I pay the $800.00 in early termination fees. Unbelieveable.

They are impossible to reason with and they just harass you with phone calls at all hours of the night and threaten to report to the credit bureaus.STAY AWAY!!!

Had an Experience with Central Security Group?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #838623

WORST COMPANY EVER.Never get service from this company.

I'm customer with them almost 2 years in good standing I have business which I used to operate 24 hours but now I decided to close in 12 hours period. When I called them I was on hold for at least 30 minutes and finally when customer service answer lady said she will call me back and she never call back. I called next day again I was on hold for more than 30 minutes and when customer service answer my call I Ask them to send tech to update our system they asking me $80hr. charge per hour.

And they automatically contracted me for 3 years.

I got mad at them and she said she will transfer me to other department and she left me on hold more than an hour.WORST WORST WORST COMPANY.