Huntingdon, Tennessee

I own a small business.We had a break-in and they cut all of the phone and security system lines.

When I called for repairs, the lady said the tech would look at it and tell me how much it would cost, if anything. The tech comes out and just twists the wires back together which fies the inside alarm but says the phone connection was up to the phone company????? Then I receive a bill for the repair!! WHAT REPAIR?

He didn't do anything that I couldn't have done myself! Then I receive a call on a Saturday night telling me that the check of my system wouldn't go through...REALLY! So I'm calling again. I can't get out of the contract so I tell them to come and fix it.

The same tech comes out and says he can't figure out why they charged us because he didn't replace anything. Now I receive another bill for 217.00!!!

This customer will never be so glad to see the end of a contract.NEVER AGAIN CENTRAL SECURITY!!

Review about: Central Security Group Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Central Security Group?

Comments

Lorextechnology Customer Service Lorex "The lorextechnology has a Terrible customer service. the reps hardly speak English and and read lines from manuals or some other sources. they have no idea how to help. for..." Read more ADT - Lies, Theft and Stupidity ADT "So, back late last year my dad had started talking about wanting to get a security system installed. In January my mother came across an ad from ADT for..." Read more Central Security Group - Contract Review from Mesa, Arizona Central Security Group "Had Central Security since 2009, installed a new system with my cable company due to my current system being outdated and faulty. When I went to cancel they told..." Read more Do NOT purchase Kwikset products Kwikset "The former owner changed all the locks on the doors before placing the home on the market. I bought the home. Two Kwikset Keyed entry levers have broken in the..." Read more Brighter Image Lab - Misused photos & go fund me account Brighter Image Lab "Back in 2015, I was searching for option cheaper than having all my teeth removed and getting an upper denture. I sent in a phone and a testimonial to these..." Read more Etrailer - Horrible Customer Service / Returns Etrailer "I ordered 2 sets of trailer keys. 1 set worked, the other didn't as the sets were cut differently. They sent me an email survey which I responded to and..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more Priceline is Fraud Priceline "Bought a hotel reservation that was changeable. Turned out it was bait and switch. Out over $1200. See the screen grab of the actual page I purchased from. Note the..." Read more