Central Security Group - Review about Contract from Mesa, Arizona
Had Central Security since 2009, installed a new system with my cable company due to my current system being outdated and faulty.When I went to cancel they told me I was in a automatic renewal period for another five months.
On the contract it doesn't have a time frame just that you can cancel with notice. Spoke with a supervisor, didn't care they are still going to charge me for five months. Never had a problem like this with my previous provider ADT.
So buyer beware this company will hold you in contract for the rest of your life.I think this is a class action lawsuit so I am looking into now just in spite.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Review category
- Home Security
Currently PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "Poorly installed equipment. Wires exposed on camera outside front door wrapped in electrical tape. Wires ran on the inside of the door and when asked if this was correct adt..."
- "They don't want to cancel my contract even though the service sucks they are in cahoots with scam trio alarm who prey on older seniors and scare them about their..."
- "Cameren has a Yucaipa alarm company called Select Source. Select Source is an authorized ADT dealer. Cameren's installs lack workmanship. Cameren lacks technical abilities, integrity and every aspect necessary..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "I was in a motorcycle accident in Sedona uptown in October of last year I was flown from Cottonwood get to Phoenix hospital my bike was towed to Josh towing..."
- "I've rented hundreds of cars in my life,and I never had an experience like my one with Thrifty. I had a AAA promo and was promised a good deal on a..."
- "1st pic is what I was supposed to get, but I paid $78.00 for an upgraded version with more flowers. Beautiful yellow roses, and premium purple and mixed flowers. 2nd pic..."