Central Security Group - Review about Contract from Mesa, Arizona

28 of 85 Central Security Group reviews

Had Central Security since 2009, installed a new system with my cable company due to my current system being outdated and faulty.When I went to cancel they told me I was in a automatic renewal period for another five months.

On the contract it doesn't have a time frame just that you can cancel with notice. Spoke with a supervisor, didn't care they are still going to charge me for five months. Never had a problem like this with my previous provider ADT.

So buyer beware this company will hold you in contract for the rest of your life.I think this is a class action lawsuit so I am looking into now just in spite.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
28 of 85 Central Security Group reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Sep 25 #1218091

Apparently you didn't read the contract. It clearly states you have 30 days b4 the end of each term to cancel. 3 year contract with 1 year renewal clause. It's ultimately the dealers fault for not explaining this. Not CSG's

1 0 Reply

Jul 13 #1184695 Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States

Please tell me nobody fell for this and paid them?! There are no terms on the automatic renewal which makes it VOID!

0 1 Reply

May 14 #1158683

Beware Central Security Group is now illegally signing contracts ! Per Federal Law a licensed manager is to be the first person to sign and approve contracts per federal
Law , well manager was let
Go and new manager can't get a license for 8 years ! Real Genius Company! CEO lives in Miami Florida and has no clue what is going on , nor does he care! Please
Contact your Attorney General and file charges as this is Fraud !

0 2 Reply

Nov 10, 2015 #1061664

If you do get a class action lawsuit against them, let me know. Please post. Same happened to me. Read so many reviews with same thing.

2 2 Reply

Jan 28 #1102098 Moline, Illinois, United States

You're an imbecile. Read your contract. If you can't understand the contract, ask your children to help you.
The cancellation policies are clearly spelled out.

3 0 Reply

May 27, 2015 #988593

The alarm service agreement clearly states the term is for 3 years and renews automatically for 1 year at a time. I recommend learning how to read before signing a agreement.

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Central Security Group. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Central Security Group.
Filing a new complaint about
×