Mesa, Arizona

Had Central Security since 2009, installed a new system with my cable company due to my current system being outdated and faulty.When I went to cancel they told me I was in a automatic renewal period for another five months.

On the contract it doesn't have a time frame just that you can cancel with notice. Spoke with a supervisor, didn't care they are still going to charge me for five months. Never had a problem like this with my previous provider ADT.

So buyer beware this company will hold you in contract for the rest of your life.I think this is a class action lawsuit so I am looking into now just in spite.

Review about: Contract.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Central Security Group?

Comments

Apparently you didn't read the contract.It clearly states you have 30 days b4 the end of each term to cancel.

3 year contract with 1 year renewal clause.

It's ultimately the dealers fault for not explaining this.Not CSG's

Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States #1184695

Please tell me nobody fell for this and paid them?! There are no terms on the automatic renewal which makes it VOID!

Beware Central Security Group is now illegally signing contracts !Per Federal Law a licensed manager is to be the first person to sign and approve contracts per federal

Law , well manager was let

Go and new manager can't get a license for 8 years !

Real Genius Company!

CEO lives in Miami Florida and has no clue what is going on , nor does he care!Please

Contact your Attorney General and file charges as this is Fraud !

If you do get a class action lawsuit against them, let me know.Please post.

Same happened to me.Read so many reviews with same thing.

to Anonymous Moline, Illinois, United States #1102098

You're an imbecile. Read your contract. If you can't understand the contract, ask your children to help you.

The cancellation policies are clearly spelled out.

The alarm service agreement clearly states the term is for 3 years and renews automatically for 1 year at a time. I recommend learning how to read before signing a agreement.