Equipment Quality

I was told my contract can be cancel anytime after 3 yrs as long i ask give a 30 day notice.I got call them central security tell me that i need to upgrade my equipment or it will stop working.

In order to renew equipment, I am going to have to renewal for 3 yrs. I ask to cancel, i was told i am going to pay for automatic renewal for one year. This is so great of customer service. There is absolutely not acceptable business.

I check BBB and they got A+ rating. This is amazing. They put me in situation where i can't get out. Renew 3 yrs or pay for one automatic renewal without getting service.

I am going need to find a lawyer.Anyone can assist me?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. jasonpham80 is quite happy with rip-off contracting and fraud and stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service and unable to cancel contract. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $280. Central Security Group needs to "let me cancel service without any charge" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Central Security Group. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Vivint.

Had an Experience with Central Security Group?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1252490

If your system was originally sold to you by a Authorized Dealer.You should have called the person who sold you the system 30days before your contract expires.

The Dealer/ Salesperson can always help you better than the main office.

You were the reps customer till you called the main office.But always Read The Contract!!!

Houston, Texas, United States #1252484

I'm not going to explain how I know this.Read your original contract.

You have to notify CSG at least 30 days before your contract expires. If you don't there is an automatic renewal clause just like all alarm companies.

The best thing you can do is go back over contract and make sure you followed the agreement.If what they tell you on phone isnt on there the tell Central to stick it!

CSGCares
#1252011
Central Security Group Verified Representative

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry to hear you're unsatisfied and definitely want to look into your concerns immediately, as we pride ourselves on being very transparent about contract length requirements. If you would please send us a private message or email us at csgcares@centralsecuritygroup.com with your address and phone number we'll have someone from the CEO's office contact you directly.

Best Regards,